|Project Name||THE ANTARES 星宇轩|
|Description||Proposed Erection of 2 Blocks of 5-Storey, 1 Block of 17-Storey & 1 Block of 18-Storey Residential Flats (265 units) with Landscape Deck, 2 Levels of Basement Carparks, Swimming Pool and Communal Facilities at Mattar Road (Geylang Planning Area) |
|Location||19 Mattar Road (387728), 21 Mattar Road (387729), 23 Mattar Road (387730) 25 Mattar Road (387731)|
|Developer Sales Hotline||+6561000238|
|Site Area||Approx. 6,230.20 sqm|
|Developer||FSKH Development Pte Ltd (Consortium of Hock Lian Seng Holdings, Keong Hong Holdings and TA Corporation Ltd)|
|Tenure||99-year lease with effect from 14 August 2018|
|No. of units||265|
|Sizes||452 sqft – 1,604 sqft|
|No. of Storeys||18|
|No of Car Parks||215|
|Est Indicative Price||From TBA|
|Est Indicative PSF||From TBA|
|Expected TOP||30 Nov 2022|
The Antares Condo is the newest residential development strategically located at Mattar Road in prime District 14. This 99-year leasehold property is being developed by a joint venture of leading developers in Singapore, including Keong Hong, TA Corp, and Hock Lian Seng. It will sit on a 6,230-sqm piece of land, and it will accommodate 265 units, consisting of one to four-bedroom residences.
The Antares is located right next to Mattar Road, district 14, Singapore. Location easy access to Paya Lebar Quarter. City Plaza and The Poiz Centre. The Antares is strategically located to convenient residences in transportation, lifestyle and groceries shopping. The development is adjacent to luxurious food centers and restaurants like Casuarina Restaurant, Circuit Road Mark R. Food Centre and Alfero Artisan Gelato.
There are elite schools such as Geylang Methodist, Maha Bodhi School and Cedar Primary School which are all near The Antares.There also prestigious schools such as Canossa Catholic Primary School, Bartley Secondary School, Cedar Girls Secondary School and Maris Stella High School as far as its well known.
- 60 metres to exit B of Mattar MRT station on the Downtown Line.
- A short walk are the markets, food centres and neighbourhood shops
- A couple of stops will bring you to a major shopping and dining node at Paya Lebar station. Here you will find Paya Lebar Square, and the soon-to-complete Paya Lebar Quarter, with its 7-storey mall and 3 blocks of Grade A offices.
- MacPherson Primary is less than 200 metres down Mattar Road. While Canossa Convent Primary is also within walking distance around the corner, 400 metres away at Salim Road
- 10 mins get onto the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE)