|Project Name||The Hyde (11 Balmoral Road)|
|Description||1st Storey Guardhouse, Side Gate, Drop Off, The Plaza, Playroom, Gymnasium, BBQ Pavilion, The Lawn, Constellation Pool, Poolside Cabanas, Sun Lounge Deck, Changing Room & Rain Shower, Secret Pool & Jacuzzi , Garden Club, Yoga Deck, Lawn Sculpture, Boardwalk, Wading Pool, Social Pavilion, Playground, Washroom, Concierge, Bicycle Parking Roof Terrace Sky Deck, Sky Pool , Rain Shower, Sky Club, Sky Garden, Washroom |
|Location||11 Balmoral Road, Singapore 259796|
|Developer Sales Hotline||+6561000238|
|Site Area||Approx. 6,220 sqm/ 66,951 sqft|
|Developer||Aurum Land (Private) Limited|
|No. of units||117|
|Sizes||495sqft – 1,798 sqft|
|No. of Storeys||10|
|No of Car Parks||117|
|Est Indicative Price||From $1,350,000|
|Est Indicative PSF||From $2,006|
|Expected TOP||1 September 2022|
Apart from the high demand of the buyers and prime location of The Hyde, there are many other factors that would interest the buyers to invest in this property.
- First on the list of benefits of The Hyde would be, the fact that the properties in The Hyde are freehold properties. And there would be no cost for future developments. The Hyde is very nearby to many of the attractions and public amenities. This makes it very convenient for the buyers to live in The Hyde.
- The Hyde is closer to the Novena Medical Hub, that is one of the best and famous health care facilities in the area. It is very important to have a trusted and reliable medical assistance near to your place and with a residential property at The Hyde you get that. Novena Medical Hub is very near to this area. So in times of a medical emergency one can easily rush to these facilities and get healthcare.
- The Hyde is near to the the Newton MRT Interchange, it is an underground Interchange station. Along with Newton MRT interchange many other stations like the Orchard MRT and the DT 10 Stevens are also well linked to the place. This makes, The Hyde well planned and accessible to the public amenities.
- Newton food centre is one of the most famous eat out places near The Hyde. Very easily you could drive up to the place and enjoy the wide range of cuisines. The place is also near to the Botanical Garden, the Singapore Botanical Garden.
District 10, The Hyde is very prestigious residential estates in Singapore. The Hyde, is one of the most exciting places to stay as the area has a well established connection to many attractions of the city. The Newtown MRT station is just walking distance from the place and other important places of the town as well. The area is well established with greenery all around, this allows the residents to have a fresh walk and enjoy the nature.
Tanglin, Holland, Bukit Timah and Ardmore are the posh areas that are located at the outskirts of the Singapore’s Business District. They all fall under the district 10 area.
Tanglin is a place that has the all the high-end condominiums and also housed many embassies.Tanglin is situated nearby to the Singapore Botanic Garden. One of the benefits of The Hyde is that the roads are aligned with greens trees and plants. So you can enjoy the beauty of nature along with premium houses.
Most laid back, relaxed and peaceful areas of the District would be Holland Road. The Hyde has peaceful quite and very beautifully structured residential areas. The roads are well planned and has proximity to the nearby public amenities. So one who wants to enjoy the peaceful nature can definitely think about moving Holland.
The Hyde @ Bukit Timah
Another pleasing area of the District 10, The Hyde, is the Bukit Timah. It is a place where high class people reside, so the area is famous for its residents. Many wealthy people stay in the area, so the schools and other commodities are high priced too. One needs to have a really huge budget to be able to afford houses in the Bukit Timah.
Ardmore is another high end, residential development area. This falls under the District 10 region and offers its resident the pleasure of beautifully designed houses and rich infrastructure. The area is well connected to the public amenities and famous areas of Singapore.
The buyers would be delighted to be a resident of The Hyde, as they would get a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a house in a area that is surrounded by so many added facilities. Also the buyer would have a chance to be able to experience living in a house designed by the very famous and trusted developers of Singapore. They have been a part of many of the historic and famous building of Singapore.
So one can imagine how exciting it would be to own a property in The Hyde. But before you make any kind of decision on the matter we believe that you research well, because investing in such a high-end property is a big deal. We suggest that you shouldn’t just jump into conclusion because you have heard that the area is good. We will share with the Pros and Cons of owning a property at The Hyde, this will help you make up your mind, consider your options and then act on it.
The Hyde Condominium
With owning a unit in The Hyde, you can have easy access to health care, get good education for your children, public transport, shopping complexes, restaurants and a once in a lifetime opportunity to live in a house constructed by the famous builders of Singapore. We will lay down the list of pros, living in the posh area.
- Proximity to the Botanical Garden, Newton MRT Station, that connects you to all the nearby stations of the area. Newton MRT interchange is just 10 minutes walking distance from The Hyde.
- Access to world class health care, The Hyde is located nearby to the Novena Medical Hub, which offers top-notch medical assistance to the residents. You can rush to the medical facilities as soon as you face any health issues.
- Your kids would have the best education at all stages of the school. The Hyde has many primary and secondary school in the nearby area. You kids would be handled with care and provided the best infrastructure and education by highly professional teachers.
- The Hyde is closer to a variety of restaurants that offers wide range of cuisine and options to try the different delicacies of the world. These restaurants are also easily accessible and the residents can drop by anytime to enjoy their meal with friends and family.
- Some of the areas of the District 10, The Hyde, has people belonging from very rich families and also has embassies in their locality. This offers the buyers to have a taste of foreign culture as well. Not everyday you get a chance to interact with someone who is not from you cutler, this can help you and your kids learn how the people from the other side are.
- Amongst all the other other attractions of the place, the Orchid Road Shopping Complex would attract you the most. The place is similar to the Oxford street of London and got its name from the Orchard plantations that the place had years ago. This would allow you to go and shop from the best of stores and enjoy the beautifully designed complex with variety of brands and high end products.
- Greenery is everywhere in The Hyde, if you are someone who wants to move a cream area but loves the nature too then, District 10, The Hyde is the ideal place for you. The area has a lot of greenery and one can go for long walks in the park. You can enjoy the nature or could exercise.